Sales professional praised for comprehensive approach to client management (more…)
Sales professional possesses international perspective, extensive print background (more…)
New traffic manager to coordinate and manage flow of media for growing client base (more…)
Talented intern proves to be an invaluable resource for growing full-service media agency (more…)
Experienced client and business management professional the latest in series of strategic new hires for growing agency (more…)
Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas is latest addition to growing clientele roster (more…)
Catalyst Media Design only hires the best in the biz. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you. Due to the company’s exciting growth, we are currently hiring for a Media Coordinator, description listed below, and a Media Buyer/Planner. Click here to read the job description for the Media Buyer/Planner.
Catalyst Media Design offers competitive compensation and great benefits. Named a Best Place to Work since 2011 by the Phoenix Business Journal.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the following subject line in your email: Media Coordinator_Last Name_First Name_Date (please include your own name and the date you are submitting your application).
No phone calls, please. Utilize the provided email: email@example.com.
The Media Coordinator manages a variety of activities across multiple agency accounts and serves primarily to support the media planning, buying, and account services staff. This position also assists in the coordination of client requests and should have basic knowledge of every agency account.
- Provide support to agency staff members including but not limited to planners, buyers, account managers, and billing staff
- Responsible for all functions related to the trafficking of all creative materials to appropriate media outlets
- Maintain agency files upon request to increase ease of use for team members
- Generate and sort qualitative data
- Perform competitive analysis
- Research background data to aid in the development of upcoming projects
- Perform media buying functions, e.g. entering broadcast availabilities, when appropriate using various agency buying software platforms
- Summarize campaign reporting
- Complete proof of performance and added value reports
- Assist in the preparation of meeting related materials
- Attend all appropriate meetings
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible and willing to perform clerical work, to include filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have a related college degree. Candidate must have proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment. The candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team. Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment, be extremely well organized, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Some software experience is required; further expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This Job Description in no way constitutes or implies a contract of employment and is subject to change with or without notice, as the Company deems necessary.